Private Online Counselling - Areas of Specialty
Helping Adults with Symptoms of Anxiety and depression
Jacqueline's private online counselling practice is equipped to help you through symptoms of anxiety and depression; whether these symptoms were caused by a specific life event or events, or if you are unsure of the cause. During the process of mental health therapy, Jacqueline will collaborate with you and help you get to the bottom of the distress you may be experiencing. She uses evidence based counseling methods such as cognitive behavioural therapy, dialetical behavioural therapy, and mindfulness/ relaxation techniques to address these concerns. Jacqueline will work hard to ensure that whatever approach is used, it works for you.
Jacqueline can connect with you online via Zoom, Teams, or Telephone. Be assured that your privacy is treated with the highest priority, ensuring that our sessions remain completely private and confidential. Remote counselling can be done from the comfort of your home and offers convenience, such as meeting from your phone when you're on the go.
- Verified by Psychology Today
- In Practice for 18 Years
- Registered with Ontario College of Social Workers & Social Service Workers #837731
- Registered with the Nova Scotia College of Social Workers #2836
- Registered with Prince Edward Island Social Work Registration Board #566
- Degree/Diploma Bachelor of Arts in Psychology University of Regina / 2004
- Degree/Diploma from University of Regina Bachelor of Social Work / 2006
- Attended Dalhousie University , Master of Social Work degree , Graduated 2012